Jul 9, 2007

Tori Spelling is a Reverend


Yes...Tori Spelling is now a Reverend! She Talks about it on her myspace blog

“So, very exciting weekend for this new mom. I am now officially ordained. Yep, thats right….Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail. I’m so proud. I can’t wait to hang it. And, this weekend Chateau La Rue had its very first wedding. I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate. We did it on the front steps of the Chateau as 40 of their friends looked on seated in a lounge like atmosphere. It was so beautiful as I united Tony and Dex as life partners in love."

She did it online and she married a gay couple.

2 comments:

Quick said...

...her face scares me.

Cattiva said...

Tori Spelling is scary. Tori Spelling "the minister?" Certainly that breaks a Commandment or three?