Jul 7, 2007

Britney Spears New BoyFriend


Britney's mysterious new man has been identified as real estate investor John Sundahl. He said that Britney recently helped him out when he had bowel surgery.

"“When I was in the hospital [for bowel surgery]” he says, “she sat with me and held my hand all night long. She even sang and hummed to me while I was practically unconscious … I love being around her. She’s a sweet, caring girl and a good mom.”

Continues Sundahl, “When she visited me in the hospital, she even offered to take custody of all the painkillers they were giving me, because she knows I struggle with substance abuse, and she didn’t want me to be surrounded by temptation. She came every day, bright and early, to take those demons off my hands. And all that she asked in return is that I never speak the word ‘bowel’ in her presence.”

4 comments:

Zed said...

"When she visited me in the hospital, she even offered to take custody of all the painkillers they were giving me, because she knows I struggle with substance abuse, ..."

... and so she could take them herself?

I don't know. When it comes to Britney Spears, I'm always highly suspicious. :)

NC said...

LOL!! hmmm, you might be on to something..

tomshideaway said...

I wonder if she has any left??

Trish Ess said...

I hear the closest bonds between people are created over bowels.

'Course it could all be a bunch of sh&t for all I know. :D