Oct 27, 2013

Get Paid to Post on Forums and Blogs

I love this site and I did not want to mention it until I got paid. I would have cashed out sooner but so many things I was doing didnt really get into. Now I am kicking myself. I found myself needing quick cash to my paypal,I mean I needed this money almost instant...same day. Someone mentioned PostLoop. I said I was on there but never did anything, logged in, subscribed to some forums that I want to write on and started posting away.

  • You need a minium of 100 points which equals to $5 to cashout (VERY EASY TO DO)
  •  
  •  Before you start you need to do 10 sample posts on the postloop forum, when you sign up they will guide you. 
  •  
  • As soon as you are accepted you can start posting away.

 I write on sites I am interested in such as cooking, money making, Gaming and more. There are so many topics that it is almost impossible not to find something that interests you. And did I mention you get paid for this? They pay you in a matter of hours, my cashout took a couple of hours to my paypal. I encourage everyone who wants money to their paypal same day to sign up!

Everyone in any country is welcome to join :)

No comments: