Nov 14, 2008

Angelina Jolie Fulltime Mom

Angelina jolie wants to quit acting in order to focua on being a fulltime mom as a mom I am all too familiar with this its either career or family because it does get hard to juggle both, while I do manage to work from home and have a balanced life with the kids and my husband sometimes it gets overwhelming. Jolie said: ‘I don’t think about it much because I don’t plan to keep acting very long.’ ‘I’m ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day. ‘So I’m not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity and be a successful actress forever. ‘I think it’s nice, I’ve had a time to tell stories and be able to be successful enough to tell the ones I want to tell, and (to) earn some money at the same time is great. ‘But everything comes in seasons and, you know, I hopefully won’t be needing to do that later in my life in any way.’

No comments: