Apr 20, 2008

Lindsay Wants Here Dad To Shut it

Lindsay Lohan is so sick of hearing from her dad. "I just wish that he wouldn’t go and talk to the media," she said Friday on radio’s The Billy Bush Show. "It’s not attractive to me, it really upsets me and I wish he would stop. … I love my father. I just don’t know why he’s doing what he’s doing. It’s a weird situation, very odd."

Michael Lohan, 47, has frequently commented on his 21-year-old daughter’s eventful life and that of their family, most recently talking about his divorce from Lindsay’s mother Dina and the upcoming E! reality show Living Lohan with Dina and younger daughter Ali, 13. I understand where she is coming from CAT5e, but not a classy way to go about it, hey what about calling him up and telling him? Seems like they are all a bunch of ateention seeking whores.

No comments: