Feb 15, 2008

Publicist Quit Because R. Kelly Had Sex With Her Daughter


Kudos to Mr. Kelly. He did it again and again. Geez. The husband of R. Kelly's former publicist Regina Daniels claims his wife severed ties with the R&B star because of a sexual relationship the singer had with their daughter.

Regina quit her longtime post in November amid rumors R. Kelly - who faces 14 counts of having sex with a minor in a trial in May - had embarked on an intimate romance with her then-21-year-old daughter Maxine.

And now music industry veteran George Daniels has confirmed the singer's involvement with their daughter was what caused his wife to terminate her contract with Kelly.

He says, "He crossed the line with my daughter. It didn't get to the extreme of that (alleged sex tape) video or else I wouldn't be here, if you know what I'm talking about."

Though Maxine was of legal age, George claims Kelly still took advantage of her. He adds, "When you're 21, and if you've been there already like I've been many years ago, you're still 15 to 16 mentally. You're vulnerable."

And George - who was aware of rumors of Kelly's fling with his daughter - as furious when he originally confronted the singer.

He says, "He denied it. He lied to me to my face. The reason that I'm talking abut this, it's not just for me, it's not for my wife, it's not for my daughter, but it's for the public.

1 comment:

tomshideaway said...

He disgusts me!!