Aug 28, 2007

Michael Vick publicly apologizes and finds Jesus


NFL player Michael Vick made a statement today regarding his part in an illegal dogfighting ring, apologizing to everyone and saying that he's found Jesus. TMZ reports:

Vick wasn't specific about the acts he was sorry for, but declared, “Dogfighting is a terrible thing. I reject it.” Between apologies to everyone from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank - to all the kids who used to look up to him, Vick declared that he's found Jesus and has turned his life over to God. “I was ashamed and totally disappointed in myself, to say the least. I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts. What I did was very immature, so that means I need to grow up. I totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as I move forward to be a better Michael Vick the person, not the football player.”

Thats great.... hmm didnt Paris find Jesus also?

1 comment:

Lou said...

Isn't it funny how Paris and Vick can find Jesus, But Mother Theresa has to search?