Mar 28, 2007

Jenna Jameson is sexy?




Jenna defends why she looks the way she does on her blog and says:


"I feel like I need to address the weight rumors that have been swirling for a few months now. This saddens me... only because, everyone that is judging me... has absolutely NO idea what is happening in my life. People are hateful and accuse me of being a drug addict, or an anorexic. Does anyone seem to remember the fact that I am going through a nasty divorce? It has been weighing heavily on me."

ugh, I guess if you dont have a eating disorder and don't do drugs, you cant be famous. I guess the drag queen/posh spice/decaying look is in again.

5 comments:

Quick said...

...she needs to get over it soon; her breasts are too large for her to loose weight; now she looks like she's gonna tip over-

NC said...

lmao!! you're right

Anonymous said...

I probably represent a very small amount of the male population when I say "ick" every time I see a photo of this woman. I've never found her attractive and now after seeing these pictures I'd have to say I find her even less attractive. Someone get her a slice of cheesecake ;)

Trish Ess said...

Erm... yeah.. did ya hear about the plastic surgery she had on her hoo-hoo?! Apparently she's not happy with it and has been hiding in her house. LOL

Noticed you've visited my blog a few times.. thanks :)

NC said...

mike---I agree, she was never that pretty to begin with.


trish---I heard about the vagina surgey and I really had nothing nice to say about that, I imagine the surgeon did not have the tools to fix that mess

:)no prob